Saturday, July 18, 2009

Can you control your Destiny???


Can you control your destiny? Well this is one question that haunts almost every soul on this planet, and I guess everyone must have given it a thought, some time or the other.
And I of course, am no exception.

I happened to be thinking about this for a while now. And I wished to share my thoughts. So what better forum that "Some Respite"!

What I think is, your destiny is made up of many events that comprise your life. Every small event that takes place in your everyday life contributes to making your destiny.
Now, life always provides us with options to choose from. (If you don't want to look at an option it does not mean that life does not give you a choice). If this is the case, then we have a control over every small event that takes place in our life, and consequently, our DESTINY.

Friends, the essence of this write-up is that one should look at the bigger picture called life, and not crib about the tiny little things. Like wise men say - "Don't sweat the small stuff"

So before you start running, make sure that you know where you are running.!

3 comments: